Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Little More Info

I stumbled across domestic discipline on line about 3 years ago-  I thought it was all craziness!  But the more I read..... the more I understood it.  It makes a lot of sense.  For me, it makes sense from a Christian perspective.  The structure and order of life is set up in Corinthians (as well as other places in the Bible) describing "God- Christ- Man- Wife- Children"  We are all accountable to God.  And following that, there is accountability all the way through the chain.  There is equality there but there is also an order of responsibility.  And as I read in many places-
“Authority without the ability to create consequences is a denial of the very concept of authority.”
 There are many many sites and articles that deal with this- I don't want to get into it all right now.  But I do ask that you follow some of the links on this blog to fully understand all of this.

My husband and I talked a lot about it.  He completely agrees with the concept of it- it does make sense.  But getting that laid-back, gentle giant, husband of mine to actually do it???  Well, that was a different story!  I did get him to spank me a few times.  Usually at my requests or reminders.  Not to mention the frustration for me of constantly guiding him.... 'topping from the bottom' as I have since learned that's called!  With me having to control things... it defeated the purpose.  I want him in charge.  So that whole part of our life stopped.  For him.... I still crave.  And on levels that I didn't understand until recently.

So... since then I have just read on line, searched a little more.  Very recently I found a site called Spanking Needs.  This site has been my life saver!  The site helped me understand my longing and need for spanking on a whole different level.  AND it made me realize that I am NOT crazy!  Woo hoo!!  I like spanking.  Period.  I want and need it in my life- especially as discipline but even as play.  And I am trying to incorporate both into my life.  You will see as this blog progresses (and as I learn more abut myself) what interests me and what experiences I have.

My current 'set up' is this-  I have met some people through the spanking needs website and have become friends.  Its nice to have people to talk to about these things- people who truly get it, on the same level so to speak.  I have also met a local couple who mentor and discipline people like me.  Right now, they (he) is my disciplinarian.  In the long run, I would like my husband to join me to visit them so he can learn how this works- be 'coached' I guess on how to follow through and truly discipline me.

No comments:

Post a Comment